Finished Day 5 of Week 4 and, with that, the whole Week 4.
Today lecture was a wrap-up of week 3 & 4.
- select 3 still life subjects, each with unique volumetric characteristics
- one form with straight edges, like a box, pyramid, etc
- one form with rims and handle, like a cup
- one organic form
- draw your still life subjects 3 times with a different arrangement in each drawing
The forms I’ve chosen were:
- a paper box I’ve made some time ago using a template from Polyhedra
- a cup
- a pepper
- graphite pencils (HB, B & 3B)
- wrapping paper